Monday, June 4, 2012

Thunder Up!!

I am dedicating this post to the OKC Thunder! First of all, let me just say that I am no bandwagon fan! I have been rooting for the OKC boys since they moved here from Seattle. As a huge sports fan, I am tickled pink to actually have a professional team from Oklahoma to root for. I think it’s evident from listening to the announcers from every OKC game that the Oklahoma Fans are the loudest and proudest in the league and that makes my heart happy! We take pride in our state and in our team.

Watching the Round 4 playoff game Saturday night was awesome. To watch my fave player Serge Ibaka have a perfect shooting record was amazing. Durant was on fire, Perkins was showing us what was up and Collison showed us all that white boys CAN jump! My favorite part was to watch the excitement on the faces of each player as they knew the game was coming to a close and we were going to win.

Now they have to gear up for Game 5 in San Antonio tonight. They HAVE to win this one, and I know they can. I will be watching, sporting my Thunder gear, glued to the screen tonight and crossing my fingers they can pull this one off! I love me some Thunder and I would LOVE to see them win the series and then take on either the Heat or the Celtics – because I’m pretty sure they can beat either team and become Champions!

I know this isn’t the typical girly, makeup and fashion type blog, but it’s me and I want to keep it real!

LET’S GO THUNDER!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I've been keeping up with the Thunder out here and I love how well they're doing!

    ReplyDelete