I'm linking up with Neely today for It's Ok Thursday...Here we go!
· That I was mad at the Thunder last night forbeing down 18 in the first half – they came back with a vengence and are theWestern Conference Champs! Thunder up! On to the Finals!
· That I was ready to tear into one of my husband’scoworkers this week for starting drama at his job…I kept it to myself anddidn’t respond to her childish Facebook posts.
· That I am willing to pay pretty much any priceto buy tickets to the Finals when they’re in OKC – I probably won’t wind updoing it, but I sure want to!
· That I paid for pain medicine for my puppy thathurt his foot. He can barely walk on it and I would want it if I werehurting.
· That sometimes (ok, a lot of the time) I wishthat my husband and I would win the lottery and never have to work again! I guess if I really want that to happen I would have to actually buy a ticket!
And mostly, it’s ok that I haven’tdone much blogging this week, I’ve been too busy with other stuff!
I wasn't able to watch the first half of the game but thank goodness for Twitter/Facebook and I was stressing! I'm so excited for them to go to the Finals! Poor puppy, I hope he starts feeling better.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be nice to win the lottery? ALthough, I think if I did, I would find something else I wanted that I couldn't have... Ah contentment!
ReplyDeleteYAY for OKC!!!
ReplyDeleteI said I was willing to pay a pretty penny to see the Giants in the Super Bowl (in Arizona) and I didn't and I regret it all the time! Just saying. :)
Oh man. Winning the lottery would be the BEST! I guess I would have to buy a lottery ticket too...:)
ReplyDeleteAmy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com