I sit here typing this morning super happy because I have the day off work. I usually take a vacation day before a holiday to give myself an extra long weekend! I have no idea what today holds except spending time with my hubby. Perhaps a little fishing, maybe some shopping, dinner with friends? Low key is how we roll, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
I'm most excited for tomorrow, in all my (almost) 29 years I have never had a "spa day". Massages here and there and some mani/pedis are about it. But tomorrow I will be spending 4 hours getting primped and pampered as a graduation gift to myself and I am pumped!! After my day of relaxation we'll be getting together with my family to celebrate my birthday! Should be an awesome day and an awesome weekend! Now if I could just get Nick to wake up so we could get it started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment