So, a little about me. I am twenty-something (at least for one more year) Okie from Muskogee. I have been married to my amazing husband Nick for almost two years and we have the BEST time together - he is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. He's an outdoorsman in every sense of the word... if there is something to hunt, fish, catch, or kill...he's there! I tag along with him every now and then and although it's not always my thing - I just love spending time with him doing what he loves.
We bought our home a few months before we got married and it is a constant project for us. So far we've completely changed the kitchen and added wood flooring throughout the living room, dining room, and kitchen (both very trying projects) but the house is coming together and becoming exactly what we envisioned when we bought it.
We have two puppies, a male, yellow lab named Bucky and a black, female lab named Remy. They are the only children we have for now, but we plan to add to that in the future. They are a handful, but we love every minute of it! (Pictured with our super cute nephew who was helping Bucky deal with his dislike of loud noises!)
My family is everything to me and I am blessed beyond belief with awesome parents and a lovely sister and brother in law. We always have fun when we're together and I know they'll always be here for us no matter what...
I am a HUGE sports fan...I love my OSU Cowboys football, Dallas Cowboys, and of course the Oklahoma City Thunder! Anytime any of those teams are playing - I am watching...and if I can't watch, I will find it on the radio and listen!

So, that's my life in a nutshell. I am a very lucky gal who wants to make the most of life and all it has to offer. Let's see where this blogging thing goes - I really just want a way to record all the awesome things God has in store for my life!






No comments:
Post a Comment