We had a fantastic weekend at the Jenkins house!
Friday, Nick and I were both off work so we slept in and then headed to Tulsa to do a little lunch and shopping. We ate at Olive Garden and it was delicious! That night we just chilled at home and didn't do too much - it was nice.
Saturday Nick left super early with my Dad to go play some paintball. I woke up early too and cleaned the house a little bit and then headed to Broken Arrow for my first ever spa day. It was fabulous! I started with a salt scrub and a facial, then had an aromatherapy wrap and an hour long massage. Then I ended the day with a pedicure and a wash and blow-out. It was the best 4 hours ever for relaxation! After my day of pampering I headed home to meet up with Nick and then head to my first birthday party. My family met us at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun and I was blessed with lots of great gifts including 4 pairs of shoes (so me!) and an amazing Coach watch from my sweet, sweet hubby!
Sunday we went out to the lake for a Memorial Day/ Birthday celebration with Nick's family. My brother-in-law's birthday is the 28th too so we always have a little joint celebration. The lake was lots of fun in the sun and good food!
Yesterday (my actual birthday) Nick and I woke up early and headed out on the boat for some fishing (for him) and tanning (for me). After that we headed to his parent's house for a yummy lunch and some pool time. It was a lot of fun and my parents and sister and bro-in-law came over too. It was the perfect way to spend my birthday! That night we went to my bro-in-law's house for his birthday party cook-out. Then Nick and I went home to chill for a little while before we had to gear up for another week of work - at least it's a short one.
The weekends always go to fast, especially when you stay as busy as we do - but I wouldn't change a minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment