Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's OK Thursday...

I've been reading Neely's blog for a while and thought it would be fun to join in on It's Ok this week for the first time. Here it goes:


It's Ok:
  • To still get excited for your birthday even when you're almost 30!
  • To know that you're almost 30 in your head but still be completely shocked when things remind you about it - like having a kid I used to watch at Day Camp graduate college the same day I get my Master's - wake up call!
  • To spoil your puppies because they're the only "kids" you have.
  • To always have a mental countdown til vacation days (or any day off work -that's what keeps me sane!)
  • To be overly excited that the Thunder is headed to round 3 of the playoffs but also be terrified of the Spurs!
  • To still be a little disappointed that my two fave OSU players are going to NFL teams that I care NOTHING about...I'll still be watching though Blackmon and Weeden!!
  • To be a little nervous about joining the "blog world" but jump in with both feet any way!
  • That my hubby is officially more obsessed with my new Roomba than I am...his new favorite line is, "don't worry about it - I'll vacuum!"

1 comment:

  1. Go Thunder! We have a hard time being able to watch the games out here in CA so that's sad. It's a little nerve wracking to join the blogging world but it's fun! Spoiling the pups is perfectly fine :)

    ReplyDelete