Thursday, May 31, 2012
It's Ok Thursday!
I'm linking up for "It's OK Thursday" again today!
It is OK:
• That I am insanely jealous of Neely's trip to NYC, it's been too long since I have been.
• That I may have fallen in love with maxi dresses when I used to be adamantly against them, who knew they would be so comfortable!
• That I hit the snooze button too many times this morning and am therefore rocking the ponytail today because I didn't have time to flat iron!
• To spend $35 on a kiddie pool for your puppies, it's hot already and the cheap ones were too small!
• To fantasize about a day to spend doing absolutely nothing...can't remember the last time we've had one of those.
• To be extremely picky about buying a new couch. I know what I want in my mind, I just need to find one in real life! And I don't want to buy one until I do!
• To be scared I'm going to kill the orchid my co-worker bought me for my birthday. Any tips from a green thumb type would be welcomed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am jealous of her trip too!! I used to go all the time before I moved and now it's been years! :( I'm looking forward to my trip there this summer though!
ReplyDeleteWe went as a graduation gift from my parents in 2005...I think we're due another visit!
DeleteI found you from the link up. I feel the same way about Maxi dresses! You say that they are comfortable, eh? I may have to try one out myself! Can't wait to follow along :)
ReplyDeleteChelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com
I'm telling ya, I was so against them and now I think I'd wear one every day if I could!!
Delete