I have been reading Leslie's blog for a while now and thought it would be fun to do yet another link up and join her in confessing today...
I confess:
· That I have eaten leftovers for dinner the past two nights because I have NO motivation to cook anything.
· That I have been stretching this manicure for almost three weeks, I know its time to remove the polish, but I just don’t want to!
· That I was a “blog stalker” for a while and read a lot of different blogs religiously, but did it anonymously! (I’m here now and proudly posing my link-ups and comments!)
· That I may or may not have procrastinated doing the laundry for so long last weekend that I had to finish a load Tuesday at lunch time so the hubs would have scrubs to wear to work when he left at 1:30! (Long, holiday/birthday weekends are a good excuse right?!)
· That I am two months away from our 2nd anniversary and I still get giddy whenever I call Nick “my husband.”
I feel like this weekend made me get a lot of stuff done, and then some stuff just went by the wayside. And it's totally ok! :)
ReplyDeleteAt least you had leftovers to eat. I've been eating frozen meals for lunch at work cuz I don't make anything the night before to bring! haha
Happy Friday!
Jenn@ Going the Distance
Thanks for the back-up! Makes me feel better!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteLeftovers are perfectly fine! I realized yesterday that I didn't eat a full meal at all and that it's probably time to go to the store! Yay for almost anniversaries! Mine is coming up next month and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI do that all the time when my hubs is gone. He works the evening shift and doesn't get home until very late some nights...and I get busy doing stuff and forget to eat until bedtime and then I just decide to skip it all together!
Delete