Since I'm relatively new to the blog world and find it hard to come up with things to write about, a link up should be fun & easy so, here's what I'm loving today:
• That today is my Thursday which means tomorrow is my Friday!
• That my birthday is right around the corner (Monday) and I have that day off too! Gotta love working for a bank!
• My Roomba, that thing is absolutely sent from Heaven for a girl with two puppies and wood floors that show EVERYTHING!!
• Lazy days with my hubby (hope to fit that in this weekend)
• Reading for fun. Now that school is done I can do that again - fun book suggestions are welcome!
• Any and all things Coach - hoping for a gift from the Coach store for my birthday!
I need a Roomba!
ReplyDeleteI highly recommend them, worth every penny! I love when I can turn it on before I leave and come home to a clean floor!
DeleteYes - coach is one of god's gift to the world :) Hope you get a ton of coach gifts - happy almost birthday!
ReplyDelete