Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

It's Wednesday again, so I decided to link up with Jamie again for "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"

This week I am loving:

  • That I have another short work week thanks to Memorial Day
  • My new Coach watch my hubby got me for my birthday!


  • My new business cards - MBA!!
  • That its officially summer and that means our in-law's swimming pool is open for business and I plan to spend lots of time there this summer
  • That I have a husband that is always ready to listen to me rant and complain, even if it's for stupid reasons.  He also will remind me that the reasons are stupid and that I have so much to be thankful for.
  • The OKC Thunder!  Even though they're struggling a little right now, I am so happy we have a professional team from Oklahoma that we can cheer for!  And, they all just seem like good guys and people worth rooting for!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too - it's my first switch from a silver watch to gold...so far I'm loving it!

      Delete
  2. I love the watch! I wish I was a watch person because there are so many cute ones! My husband reminds me all the time if I'm upset over something silly. I'm thankful he's my voice of reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always worn a watch, but never one this big and it seemed like all the ones I looked at were pretty big. It's taking some getting used to - but I love it!

      I need my voice of reason pretty often - but I think I can be his voice of reason too, so it all balances out!

      Delete